IT’S FAST & EASY
Water heaters are critical to any home. Comfort Zone Mechanical has been providing water heater repair and installation services for over 18 years. We specialize in residential, tankless, and commercial water heaters.
There are a few different types of water heaters to choose from, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the most common types include:
• Tank water heaters: These are the most traditional type of water heater and use a large tank to store hot water. They are typically powered by gas or electricity and are relatively inexpensive to purchase and install. However, they can be less energy efficient and can run out of hot water if you use too much at once.
• Tankless water heaters: These heaters don’t store hot water in a tank and instead heat water on demand as it flows through the unit. They are more energy efficient than tank water heaters and can save you money on your energy bills in the long run. However, they can be more expensive to purchase and install and may not be able to keep up with a high demand for hot water.
• Heat pump water heaters: these units work by using heat from the air or ground to heat the water. They are more energy efficient than the traditional electric water heaters, but less efficient than gas-powered heaters.
When choosing a water heater, it’s important to consider your hot water needs, budget and energy efficiency goals. Comfort Zone Mechanical Service Experts can help you choose the right water heater for your home and provide expert installation and maintenance services.
Common Signs of Water Heater Failure
Does your water heater need attention? These are the most common signs of Water Heater Failure:
• Insufficient hot water: If you notice that you’re running out of hot water more quickly than usual, or that the water isn’t getting as hot as it used to, it could be a sign that your water heater is failing.
• Leaks: If you notice water pooling around the base of your water heater or water stains on the walls or ceiling near the heater, it could be a sign of a leak. Leaks can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a corroded tank or a faulty valve.
• Rust-colored water: If the water coming out of your faucets is rust-colored, it could be a sign that your water heater’s tank is rusting. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as hard water or high levels of sediment in the tank.
• Rotten egg smell: If you notice a rotten egg smell coming from your hot water, it could be a sign of bacteria growing in your water heater’s tank. This is caused by a buildup of sulfur in the water, which can be caused by a variety of issues, such as low water pressure or high levels of sulfur in the water supply.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call a professional like Comfort Zone Mechanical Service Experts as soon as possible to diagnose and fix the problem before it causes further damage. They can help you determine the best course of action for your water heater, whether it’s repair or replacement.
Comfort Zone is a family-owned and operated residential and commercial indoor air quality services company. Our goal is to provide the most professional service possible, Our team of trained and experienced technicians uses the most advanced equipment to get the best results in every service we provide.
Why Choose Us?
Locally Owned & Operated
Trained & Experienced Technicians
Most Advanced Equipment
Free In-Home Estimates
Serving Multiple Locations:
Comfort Zone Mechanical proudly serves the following cities in California: