IT’S FAST & EASY
At Comfort Zone Mechanical, we understand that replacing your furnace can be a big decision. That’s why our experts are here to guide you through the process and help you choose a quality furnace that fits your home and budget.
It’s important to consider furnace replacement if your furnace is more than 10 years old as it may be working inefficiently, wasting up to 40 cents on every dollar you use to heat your home. Additionally, other signs that it may be time to replace your furnace include:
- Increasing energy bills despite consistent thermostat settings
- uneven heating throughout your home
- Furnace cycling on and off and circulating cold air
- Increased noise, such as rattling, popping, humming, screeching or squealing
- Yellow burner flames instead of blue, indicating incomplete combustion, gas leaks, or carbon monoxide.
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. Our experts will help you determine the best course of action for your home’s heating needs. Trust the experts at Comfort Zone Mechanical for all of your furnace replacement needs in California.
Comfort Zone is a family-owned and operated residential and commercial indoor air quality services company. Our goal is to provide the most professional service possible, Our team of trained and experienced technicians uses the most advanced equipment to get the best results in every service we provide.
Why Choose Us?
Locally Owned & Operated
Trained & Experienced Technicians
Most Advanced Equipment
Free In-Home Estimates
Serving Multiple Locations:
Comfort Zone Mechanical proudly serves the following cities in California: